Thursday, December 23, 2010

Simple Christmas Decor

Well the Holidays are here and have come upon me way too quickly.  I'm not as prepared as I should be, the past couple of months have been a whirl wind of change in my house.  Life had thrown me challenges that I didn't quite know how to handle, I'm finding my way and have learned the Lord is a great light if I let him lead.  I had officially fallen off the Earth to some, but now I'm back better than ever.  

We have Simple Christmas Decor ideas to get us back on track, here are a few of my favorite things.... :)

Christmas Reflections

Ornaments can be hung just about anywhere and add such holiday glam!


Winter Wonderland

It's a Winter Wonderland using all white with pops of Christmas color. Planters are filled with ornaments here for inexpensive holiday decorating.


Making It Monochromatic

Monochromatic adds dramatic holiday style in this picture.  Green custard cups are surrounded by green, sparkly ornaments on a silver tray.  The floating candles are an awesome final touch and illuminate the arrangement beautifully. 


Wrought iron chandelier with frosted ornaments and red ribbons

Red-satin ribbons and ornaments add Glamour to a dining room chandelier. Simple, quick and in-expensive. :)


candles in bowl with silver balls

Such a sophisticated centerpiece and oh so fancy, look again. :)  It's a kitchen bowl filled with your everyday candles, throw in some silver holiday balls and silver bead decor.... Bam! Instant Glam!  Love it.


Red tulips in a pot

Holiday ornament flower pots are cute and add a great splash of color. 


More Candy canes in small silver mug
Better Homes & Gardens Pics
Candy canes in a silver container, simple and classy.

I hope your Holidays are happy, healthy and full of Love.

God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment