Saturday, August 14, 2010

Laugh a Little

Well it was the first week back to school for my little guys and what a week it was! I had a birdhouse redo with the 6 year old, a dance melt down with the 13 year old princess, an 8 year old who had anxiety at his karate tournament, and the teenager who thinks he needs a piercing. Sooo, a giant life size hershey bar or a gallon or three of ice cream ought to do it!  I did survive with a few laughs this week at Catalog Living.net, love that site!

What the shell…


I keep this on the hall table almost exclusively for the occasions when Gary tells me to shut my clam.

 

Pillow talk…


Gary, for pity’s sake just buy some Preparation H.

 

Be prepared…


Elaine got the feeling that Gary planned to stay in the bathroom for a long time.

Haha, love that site, you should check it out sometime. Hope you had a great week and accomplished much!
Julie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment